Veuve Clicquot Social Purpose Award Criteria
The Veuve Clicquot Social Purpose Award nomination criteria are those qualities epitomized by Madame Clicquot:
1. Strong Leadership: The business leader will be a founder or leader of a social enterprise that trades for social and/or environmental purposes. They are seen to be the driving force behind success through pioneering approach, business acumen, dynamism, innovation, audacity, tenacity.
3. A Social Mission: As with all businesses, the social enterprise competes to deliver goods and services but is distinctive because its social and/or environmental purpose is absolutely central to what it does. It has a strong mission and can demonstrate success in taking steps to achieve this.
2. Business Acumen: The social enterprise is a viable trading organisation and has the financial viability and other resources needed to deliver its purposes and mission. It is not driven wholly by the need to maximise profit for shareholders and owners. Its profits are reinvested in the business or are invested in the community to sustain and further their mission for positive change.
- The business must currently be based/operating in the United Kingdom.
- If the nominee is a founder/leader of a business subsidiary they will need to provide evidence relating to that particular business across the above criteria
- All nominees need to be over 25 years on 1st January 2017
Social Purpose Award Winner
The Veuve Clicquot New Social Purpose Winner will receive a crystal La Grande Dame-shaped trophy, a case of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 2006, and a VIP visit with a guest to Hôtel du Marc, Veuve Clicquot's Private Mansion in the heart of Reims. She will also be given the opportunity of joining an exclusive women’s networking platform.
Social Purpose Award Nomination
Nominations are now closed.
The Veuve Clicquot Business Woman Award Team will respond to all applications by the end of January 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in mid January 2017 for further information or to arrange a meeting with the Judging Panel Members, if necessary. The winner will be announced at a high profile Veuve Clicquot Champagne reception on 9th May 2017.